Day Trip to Giza Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum
What's Included?• Pick up services from your hotel & return.
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
• Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
• Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
• Shopping tours in Cairo.
• All taxes & service charge.
Destination CoveredCairo and Giza
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers
After that you have your lunch at local restaurant in Cairo (Optional). Then move on to visit the Egyptian Museum at Tahrir square in Cairo. The museum has the most important collection of the ancient artifacts in ancient Egypt including the glittering treasures of the boy king; Tutankhamen, with his six gilded coffins dominating the main hall and his magnificent death mask that is considered to be the star attraction. You will have the chance for shopping in Cairo so you can visit the Papyrus Institute where you will see how this famous artwork was made in ancient times. At the end of the day tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
• Entrance fees to all the Pyramids area and the Egyptian museum.
• Entry to the inside of the pyramid of Cheops.
• Entry to the Boat Museum at the pyramid of Cheops.
• Entry to the mummy’s room inside the Egyptian museum.
• Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
NB: Incase of pick up from either Heliopolis or 06th of October Areas, there is supplement 10$ per person.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.