Jambay Lakhang Festival
The Jambay lhakhang festival lasts for five days .The highlight of the festival is the fire ritual that is held in the evening where crowds gather to witness the ritualistic naked dance.
What's Included?• All Meals [Breakfast /Lunch/Dinner].
• Accommodation [Twin Sharing] Single Room. Supplement Extra US $: 40 per room per night.
• All transportation within the country including airport transfers.
• Royalty & Govt. Taxes.
• Entrance fees for Museums and Monuments.
• English speaking Local guide.
Destination CoveredParo, Thimphu, Punakha, Bumthang and Wangdue Phodrang
Best SuitedBudget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Luxury, Solo travellers
Day 2: Paro (sightseeing) To Thimphu
Day 3: Thimphu(sightseeing)
Day 4: Thimphu to Punakha
Day 5: Punakha to Bumthang
Day 6: Jambay lhakhang festival day 1 –Bumthang
Day 7: Bumthang sightseeing
Day 8: Bumthang to Phobjikha
Day 9: Phobjikha sightseeing
Day 10: Phobjikha to Thimphu
Day 11: Thimphu to Paro
Day 12: Paro Departure
• Druk Air fares.
• Insurance Premiums.
• Payments for service provided on a personal basis.
• Cost for any services not mentioned in the “Cost Include head”.
• Cost incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc.
• Personal expense in items such as laundry, soft drinks, Camera Charges, Bottle water.
• Incidentals, Portage, Bellboy charges tips or any other services.
• Visa Fees
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.