Maasai Mara Camping Safari
What's Included?• Park Fees.
• Accommodation at a campsite
• 3 Meals a day
• Services of a qualified driver guide and cook
Destination CoveredMaasai Mara Game Reserve and Narok
Best SuitedBudget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Solo travellers
Breakfast at the hotel, then depart for Maasai Mara game reserve, through Narok, gateway to the Maasai Mara and district headquarters of this part of Maasailand. You'll travel across the "breadbasket “of Kenya, covered with acres of wheat and barley before you reach your destination.
Picnic Lunch at Narok. Arrive Mara for late afternoon game viewing enroute. Early evening game drive. Return to the camp site before sunset for dinner and overnight.
Day 2 : Masai Mara Full day
After breakfast you will go for a full day in the park in search of the Big Five. Meals and overnight at campsite. (Optional visit the Maasai Village at an extra cost).
Day 3 : Masai Mara - Nairobi
Early morning game drive. After breakfast depart Mara with picnic lunch at Narok arriving Nairobi late afternoon.
• International flights and Visa Cost.
• Travel and medical insurance.
• Items of a personal nature e.g. tips, porterage, drinks, telephones, laundry, etc.
• Any other item not included in our costs includes.
• Booking should be done a week to arrival date.
• Group discounts available for over 7 pax.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.