Phnom Penh Sunset Cruise Including BBQ and Drinks
Come and join us as we escape the city of Phnom Penh and cruise up the Tonle sap river and join the mighty to watch the sunset over Phnom Penh. whilst and relaxing on the special Mekong Tara Prince.
Pick up and return from Hotel/Guesthouse can be arranged, pick up times will be confirmed to ensure the boat can leave promptly for 5pm. or larger groups can arrive at the dock area where they will be met by the guide and escorted onto the boat
5pm the boat leaves
Step aboard the Mekong Tara Prince as we set off down the Tonle River taking in the sights of the city from a different perspective, enjoying the breeze away from the noise and heat of Phnom Penh. We sail down past the Royal Palace and the banks of Phnom Penh riverside, watching the sunset over the city, as we join the mighty Mekong at the junction of 3 major rivers, the other two being the Tonle Sap River and the Bassac River. There we pass some of the floating villages, passing fishing boats, farms and seeing another side of Cambodia that seems far removed from life in Phnom Penh. We then slowly cruise back seeing the city transform as it lights up in neon ready for the nightlife to swing into action. All this is from the comfort of the top decks of the boat enjoying the included BBQ buffet and free flowing drinks.
7:30pm: the boat docks back at the riverside.
Please notify us of any special dietary requirements. All food is MSG free, cooked on the BBQ grill and where oil is used we use only vegetable oil.
What's Included?• Sunset cruise.
• All taxes and fees.
• BBQ buffet.
• Unlimited drinks including beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks.
• English speaking tour guide.
• Free hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Destination CoveredPhnom Penh
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
• Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability.
Know Before You Go:
1. Hotel pickups commence prior to start time of tour. You will be allocated a pickup time on confirmation of booking.
2. Pickup times are subject to slight change due to local traffic conditions.
3. Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
4. Local supplier telephone number: +855 (0)88 8969 093.
• Please pay the guide at the start of the tour.
• Hotel information required on booking.
• All traveler names required on booking.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.