What's Included?• 03 nights’ accommodation at respective hotel or similar category
• 01 night accommodation at Houseboat on full board basis
• Meals: 04 Breakfast & 04 Dinner at Hotel & All Meals at Houseboat
• Airport pickup and drop with assistance
• All must sightseeing spots in all destinations will be covered on point to point basis (without guide).
Destination CoveredKochi, Athirappilly, Munnar, Alappuzha and Cherai Beach
Upon arrival at Cochin Airport/ Railway station, pick up & transfer to Athirapally. Relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Later Explore Athirapally waterfalls go on the top and bottom of the water falls. Overnight stay at Hotel
Athirapally is unique for what it offers – A breathtaking embrace of Deep Forest, An amazing diversity of flora and fauna and the one & only waterfalls in India, which is referred to be the closest with Niagara Falls. Behold the spectacular view of the crashing 80 ft waterfalls.
Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 02 : Athirapally – Munnar 140 Kms / 4 Hrs
After breakfast drive to Munnar en route enjoy Stunning View Of The Cardamom Hills & Greenery Of The Tea Plantations. On arrival, check in at hotel.
Later enjoy sightseeing of Munnar visiting Madupatty dam (can do boat ride at personal cost), Echo point / Kundala Lake & top station and Visit Tea Museum & Tea Gardens.
Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 03 : Munnar - Alleppey 185 Kms 4 Hrs
Morning after breakfast proceeds to Alleppey (The Venice of the East). On arrival check-in at Houseboat.
Rest of the day is at leisure enjoying immense natural beauty of Kerala backwater where one can see Pathiramanal Island, paddy fields, local village culture, historical places, Temples & Churches, Coconut beer shop (Toddy shop). The houseboat will sail during day time.
Overnight stay at Houseboat.
***Houseboat: Boat made in ethnic Kerala style having well appointed sitting room, bedrooms, toilet and kitchen, which sails on world famous Kerala backwater (Inland water) of Kerala countryside through narrow canals. Air Conditioned would be operational from 9 PM to 6 AM. Houseboats are anchor (cruise stop) from 6 PM (Evening) till 7 AM (Morning) & parked in the lakeshore for night stay. Check in Time: 1200 PM & & Check out Time: 0900 AM
***Meals served will be of typical Kerala cuisine. Welcome Drink: Tender Coconut, Lunch: Boiled/Basmati Rice, vegetables, fish fry/curry, salads, Pappad. Evening: Tea / coffee with snacks & Banana Fry. Candle Light Dinner: Rice/Chapathy, Dal Curry, Vegetable Curries and Chicken Curry. Breakfast: Bread with butter, jam & eggs or Kerala style Breakfast (Iddly/Dosa). All meals will be provided in the House Boat on fixed menu basis.
***Guest can also buy fresh Prawn, Crab or any fresh fish during their cruise from fishermen (fresh catch) and our Chef will prepare if for the guest according to there taste at an very minimal additional cost.
Day 04: Alleppey – Cherai 57 Kms/01.10 hrs drive
After breakfast, drive to Cherai and on arrival check into the hotel. Rest of the leisure at Cherai Beach. Over night at hotel in Cherai. Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 05: Cherai - Cochin airport / Railway station
After breakfast, drop to airport / railway station for onward journey.
• Package / Hotels / Airlines are subject to availability at the time of booking
• The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortage of tour days or for cancellation, postponement or re-routing of any particular scheduled transport service due to any reasons including fog.
• The rules in respect of cancellation charges or refund will be applicable.
• Any Changes or Cancellation after Cancellation Dateline will result in Cancellation Charges.
• No Refund for any underutilized service or sightseeing
• Surcharge applicable subject to Late/Early arrival or departure transfers.
• Cost may be change if there would be any change in fuel prices or other conditions.
• Seating will be allowed as per seat per Adult / Child, whereas Infant will be on lap.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.