4 day tours: south of Vietnam only 49 usd
Our combo 4 in 1 tour will ensure you get the most of your trip to Southern Vietnam by going through various attractions in modern and ancient Ho Chi Minh City and taking a boat cruise along Mekong River. Especially, you will have free airport pick-up or drop-off service by bus No.109 from Tan Son Nhat Airport to Ho Chi Minh City Center.
You will get free airport pick up (or drop off) bus No. 109 route Tan Son Nhat Airport – City Center. You take a bus at Column 15 (International Terminal) or Column 18 (Domestic Terminal) in Tan Son Nhat Airport when arriving at Vietnam.
What's Included?• Airport pickup or drop-off service (choose one) by Bus No.109 from Tan Son Nhat Airport to City Center
• Hop On Hop Off City Tour included: English-speaking guide on board, automatic multi-languages audio description system via earphones in English, French, Chinese, Vietnamese and Bahasa Malaysia
• Hop On Hop off City Tour excluded: Lunch, Beverage, entrance fees, hotel pickup and drop-off.
• Mekong Delta Tour included: Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels in City Center District 1), Air-con transfer, English-speaking guide, drinking water, boat trip, fruit, honey tea & all entrance fees, lunch (1 dish/pax) (without drink)
• Mekong Delta Tour Excluded: Travel insurance, beverage, personal costs.
• Cu Chi Tunnels Tour included: Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels in City Center District 1), Air-conditioner transfer, English-speaking guide, 1 bottled water
• Cu Chi Tunnels Tour excluded: Travel insurance, beverage, meals, personal costs, admission fee to the tunnels.
Destination CoveredHo Chi Minh City
Day 2: Full day Mekong Delta Tour. Start at 7:30AM, you will have free pick-up in hotels around City Centre (District 1). When going to My Tho Province, you can enjoy the scenic journey along the National Highway bordered by green rice fields. On arrived at My Tho, you will visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view the stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise islet, you will have lunch (1 dish per person) in the orchard garden. Then taking a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, you can enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals, then try seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of “Southern Vietnamese folk music“, performed by locals.
After that, you will visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste the delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through the fruit plantation and village. Meet the bus and return to Ho Chi Minh City. Arrive at 5:30PM.
Day 3: Half day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour. Start at 7:30AM, you will have free pick-up in hotels around City Centre (District 1). Start our tour in the morning, before entering the tunnels visitors can watch a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed. You will spend the next hour exploring the tunnels - “underground village” with the intricate network of over 200-km tunnels, which is lying 75km from Ho Chi Minh City. Afterwards, enjoy tea, cassava (guerrilla’s food during the war) and try some rifle shooting (optional with surcharge). Return to Sai Gon - Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
Website for tour details/booking: http://www.hopon-hopoff.vn/en/tour/big-promotion-tri-combo-tour-promotion-free-airport-pick-drop-off-shuttle-bus/
Email for tour details/booking: firstname.lastname@example.org
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.