Sydney & Blue Mountains Tour
What's Included?• Safe and pleasant original day tour out of the crowd
• New luxury German VW MULTIVAN COMFORTLINE 7 seats minibus with fridge, 15 inch DVD;
• Professional tour guide-driver, who tells you many interesting facts and information;
• Parking Fee
• National Parks Entrance Fee
• Bottled water
Destination CoveredSydney and Katoomba
Best SuitedFamilies, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers
• Pick Up tourists from a Sydney hotel.
• We start our tour from the historical Rocks area, "Sydney Observatory" lookout to enjoy incredible views over Darling Harbour & City Skyline.
• Drive around "The Rocks" and stop under Sydney Harbour Bridge
• After we continue along George street to see all main historical building in Sydney - QVB, Town-hall, Martin Place and others.
• Then we cross back to the city via Elizabeth Street and Macquarie St. towards Botanical Garden to see The Library, Mint House, Hyde Park Barracks, Sydney's first Hospital, St Mary's Cathedral
• A walk through the Royal Botanical Garden to the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge, will give you the opportunity to view Australia's unique native trees and flowers. The park is full of white cockatoos, and you will be able to take photos with them as well.
• Driving through Woolloomooloo, Kings Cross, through some of the most expensive suburbs in Australia such Rushcutters Bay, Darling Point, Double Bay, Point Piper, Rosebay, Vaucluse will give you the chance to see the life of the rich and famous, who knows you may even see a celebrity or two since many of them live in these areas.
• Next we stop at Queens Beach (the location of Angelina Jolie's house) to take photos of the majestic Sydney Harbour. Following this we drive to Nielsen Park.
• Stop at Watson's Bay where you can see the opening of Sydney Harbour to the Pacific panorama.
• Stop at the Dover Heights - highest hill in Eastern Suburbs for Sydney Harbour panoramic view and to see contemporary private properties.
• Cliff walk at the Dover Heights to take breathtaking photos of the ocean.
• Stop at the beautiful Bondi Beach.
• Drive through the Eastern Suburbs towards Blue Mountains
• Visit to Featherdale Wildlife Park (entrance fee), simply the best wildlife park in Sydney. Don't miss it ! Hand feed Kangaroos, pat Koalas and see over 2000 Australian animals including Crocodiles, Tasmanian Devils, Wombats, Fairy Penguins, Dingoes and Snakes.
• Have your photo taken with a Koala and Kangaroo.
• Cross the picturesque Nepean River.
• Walk out on Lincoln's rock lookout for a truly unique Blue Mountain experience (300 meters cliff).
• Visit the garden villages of Leura and Katoomba.
• Stop at the Gordon Falls lookout near Leura.
• Taste local kangaroo steak or grilled Australian fish barramundi or chicken or pumpkin soup at recommended restaurants in Blue Mountains (own expense).
• Visit Boutique Opal shop in Blue Mountains where owner-stone cutter tell you a lot about opals and you could buy opals directly from hand made producer for1/3 from Sydney price (optional).
• Stop in the one of the oldest vintage cafe in Australia for coffee and sweets (optional).
• View the famous Three Sisters rock formation, a Blue Mountains icon, from the best point - Eagle Hawk lookout.
• Take in the stunning scenery of the Jamison and Megalong Valleys with plenty of photo opportunities from Cahill lookout.
• See Great Blue Mountains Canyon with highest in BM Govetts Leap Falls 400m from Govett Leap lookout.
• Visit Scenic World for a thrilling ride on the world's steepest railway (at own expense, optional).
• Explore the Aboriginal rock engravings site created more 20000 years ago on a way back to Sydney .
Duration: 10 hours. Every additional hour + $80 AUD
• Attraction tickets (but we share our agent's discount 10% - 50%);
• Meal (but we know very good inexpensive and tasty restaurants and cafes);
Booking in advance is important
Details - http://www.sydneytourguide.com.au/tour13.aspx
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.