Salalah City Tour - Salalah Tour
Duration : 4 Hours.
What's Included?• Entrance fees
• Fuel surcharge
• Local taxes
• National Park fees
• Bottled water
• Admission ticket
• Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
• Private tour
• Round-trip private transfer
• Transport by private vehicle (Maximum capacity : Salon Car 3 seats / 4 X4 vehicles 6 seats )
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers
After that visit the ancient city of Zufar, the ruins of Al Balid, which was visited by Ibn Batuta and Marco Polo, describing it as a a beautiful, large and noble city .Later we will proceed to Sultan Qaboos Mosque,the largest mosque in Salalah with capacity of more than 5000 prayer can pray their , in the way to the mosque you can enjoy the green planation of Salalah as Coconit trees and Banana trees .
After that Drive to the Gold souk offers modern and olden style Dhofari ornaments. Then proceed to Haffah souk which is very attractive with its small shops lined up with straight piles of incense boxes, clay incense burners colorfully decorated with traditional patterns and bags of incense crystals. Also on your way to haffah Souk you can see some typical Dhofari houses with caravan windows and doors. Walking past the Sultan residential palace Al Husn, reaches to the Old Souk where Frankincense, Dhofari traditional clothes and cosmetics are available. Before returning to the hotel
This Tour is one of the top rated of Oman Day Tours.
Supplement Entry Fees to Forts / Museums / Historical Places
• Pick up from Salalah Hotels , Salalah Airport ( Parking fees not included ) , Salalah Harbor (for shore excursions passenfers ) or your residency in Muscat
• Departure time From 7:00 to 9:00 AM (Please provide and confirm your available pick up time during booking).
• At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
• May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
• A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
• Not recommended for participants with back problems
• Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.