Walk with Nomads of Morocco
What's Included?• Two airport transfers
• Two night accommodation in Marrakech on Bed and Breakfast basis in a riad
• English speaking guide
• Transfers round trip from Marrakech
• Five nights in tents (bivouac) with the nomads
• 1 + 1 Cook and French/English speaking guide
• Mules for carrying luggage and equipment
• Full board from day 1 to day 7
• Ready for you – mass tent, three tents/igloos for two people, mattress and blankets, tent for kitchen and utensils.
Destination CoveredMarrakech and Ouarzazate
Day 2: Marrakech – Ouzoud waterfalls – Ait Bougmez valley
Day 3: Ait Bougmez – Ifran – Tamda (Nomads pasture)
Day 4: Tamda – Pass of Tizi-n-Tirghiste (2629 m) – Plateau Izoughar (2525 m)
Day 5: Lake of Izoughar– Edge of Tizi n Igrourne (3200 m).
Day 6: Tizi –N- Igrourne (2700m) – Tizi – N- Tamgmart (2976m)
Day 7: Tizi-n- Tamgmart – Imejdag (2380m).
Day 8: Imejdag – Tizi-n-Toudate (2700m)- Imjegarne (1800m)
Day 9: Imejgarne (2380m)- Tizi-n-Mademt – Ait Youl Dades (1600m).
Day 10: Ait Youl Dades – Marrakech
Day 11: Transfer to Marrakech / Casablanca airport
Minimum age is 12 years.
Suitability – you need to be in a good physical condition and reasonably fit.
Level 2 – medium. This route is not technically difficult (you don’t need to be an experienced rock climber)
But you need to be reasonably fit and accustomed to completing day hikes. You will be walking an average of six hours each day and sleeping in bivouacs
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.