4 Night Thailand Package
We are a renowned prestigious Company in the field of car & coach rental services in India for the Business and Leisure Traveler. Our forward-looking vision and aggressive devotion to complete client-satisfaction at any cost, helps us remain firmly in the forefront of this segment of the rapidly-growing Indian tourism industry. Our business policies are based on integrity and innovative business practices that help us set the benchmarks today that others choose to follow tomorrow.
What's Included?* 03 nights’ accommodation at Pattaya.
*01 nights’ accommodation at Bangkok.
* Daily Buffet Breakfast
* Snack box on Day 1
* Coral island tour with Indian lunch
*Art in Paradise, Pattaya
* 01 Dinner in Pattaya with transfers(01 alcoholic drink & 1 soft drinks).
Destination CoveredBangkok, Pattaya, Golden Buddha Statue and Koh He 'Coral Island'
Best SuitedBudget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury
Bangkok to Pattaya
Upon your arrival in Bangkok you will be transferred to Pattaya, which is a short 2 hours drive from Bangkok.Also en route to Pattaya, we will give you a snack box. Check in to the hotel .Time to relax!! Evening is free on your own .Overnight at Hotel in Pattaya.
Coral island with Lunch, Pattaya
Meals: Breakfast and lunch
After breakfast, you will transfer to the sparkling blue water of the Gulf of Thailand by a speedboat and arrive at the idyllic Coral Island (Koh Lan), where you will spend the day luxuriating under the welcoming tropical sun. You can lounge, swim, snorkel or simply enjoy the sun at the islands immaculate golden beaches. You all have the option of viewing the beautiful coral formations around the island either through a glass-bottom boat or by diving in. Upon your return from the island, you will enjoy a scrumptious Indian lunch.
Art in Paradise,
Today after breakfast, the morning is at leisure for you. In the afternoon, we will take you for a visit to Art in Paradise. Art in Paradise is Pattaya's only three dimensional art gallery, where tourists come to take fun photo snapshots.
The Art in Paradise Museum is an “illusion” art museum, spreading over an area of about 5,800 sq. m. The museum features ten galleries, each with its own unique theme where you can spend time clicking fun pictures.
Return to the hotel in the evening, and rest of the day at leisure.
Pattaya to Bangkok & Bangkok City Tour
Today after breakfast, you will check out from your Pattaya hotel and proceed for Half-day city tour of Bangkok on a coach. Bangkok takes great pride in a large number of fascinating temples around the capital. The major ones normally visited are Golden Buddha temple, Wat Traimit, housing a five-and-half ton of Golden Buddha statue; the Marble Temple, to a Thai traditional massage school, the tour will give you an in-depth understanding of the traditions and culture of Bangkok. During the city tour, we would also take you for a buffet lunch at Lotus Sukhumvit hotel, which is a 4 star property in the Sukhumvit area of Bangkok.
After sightseeing, you check in to your Bangkok hotel.
The evening is free at your own for shopping. Bangkok is famous for electronics and best clothes.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Have a buffet breakfast at the hotel in the morning. After check out formalities, (The standard check out time is 1200 hours) you will be picked up for departure transfer to the airport for flight way back home.
- 30 days or more from the date of departure: 35% of total package cost
- 29-20 days from the date of departure: 50% of total package cost
- 19 days from the date of departure: 100% of total package cost
The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received 19 days prior to departure date and received amount will be fully forfeited. Booking policy is subject to change depending upon the travel period and destinations opted for. 100% payment may be required in advance for specific destinations or high end hotels.
If you Cancel your Holiday
You may cancel your package at any time. Cancellation shall be effective only on the receipt of a written notification or an e-mail in this regard from the person who made the booking.
The following cancellation charges shall be applicable:
Between 31-365 days: INR 10,000 per person
Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50% of tour cost
Between 20-15 days of departure: 75% of tour cost
15 days to date of departure: 100%.
In case of no show: 100%
If we change or cancel your holiday:
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
- Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
- We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather): We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan:
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.