Jeep Safari - Little Sahara
This nature reserve covers an area of 33800 hectares and is possibly the most important habitat for birdlife in Morocco, including the famous bald ibis.
The geography of the Park is both diverse and spectacular, encompassing forests, beaches, cliffs, farmland and sand dunes.
What's Included?• Transport 4*4
• Lunch in traditional hose
Best SuitedAll, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers
• A first stop in "douira", a traditional fishing village, famous for surfing and Fishermans caves
• Drive to Massa Village
• Stop in Sous Massa National Park
• Youssef Ben Tachfine Dam for a nice panoramic view
• Free time in the desert (small sahara dunes) for photos
• A delicious traditional Moroccan lunch of Tagine and Couscous in a berber house
• A walk in the Medina and Souq of Tiznit, an old walled town famous for its silver
We will leave for Agadir at 3 pm and arrive at your hotel at 5 pm
• Drinks are extra
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.