Woodrow Methodist Church is a historic Methodist church at 1109 Woodrow Road in Woodrow, Staten Island, New York. It was built in 1842 and is a wood frame, clapboard sided, temple form Greek Revival style building. It features a portico with four Doric order columns supporting a plain entabulature and unadorned pediment. Above the portico is a three stage, open bell tower and spire in a vernacular Italianate style added in 1876. Also on the property is a two story clapboard house built about 1850 and expanded in 1860-1861. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.