Wood National Cemetery is a United States National Cemetery located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It encompasses 50.1 acres (20.3 ha), and as of the end of 2005, it had 37,661 interments. It is closed to new interments.
A part of the Clement J. Zablocki Veterans Association Medical Center, the cemetery was established in 1871 as Soldier Home Cemetery to inter the remains of soldiers who died while under care in the medical center. In 1937, it was renamed Wood Cemetery in honor of General George Wood, a long-time member of the Board of Managers for the center. It became a National Cemetery in 1973 and is currently operated by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Civil War Soldiers and Sailors monument, a 60' high granite monument erected in 1903.