Weston is a city in Umatilla County, Oregon, United States. It was originally a post office called Mitchell's Station, established in February 1867. In September 1869, T.T. Lieuallen renamed the post office after his hometown, Weston, Missouri. It is part of the PendletonHermiston Micropolitan Statistical Area. According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 0.5 square miles (1.3 Square Kilometer), all of it land. Weston is located at the foot of the Blue Mountains, on Pine Creek. Weston was incorporated by the Oregon Legislative Assembly on October 19, 1878.