W. E. Chilton II House is a historic home located at Charleston, West Virginia. It is a neo-Georgian stone house designed by nationally known architect William Lawrence Bottomley and built in 1933, for W .E. Chilton II and his wife Nancy Ruffner Chilton. The 2 1⁄2-story central block of the house is flanked symmetrically by single-story wings. In front of the west facade is a 90 foot by 90 foot walled forecourt paved in flagstone and Belgian block and cobblestones that were originally used on Philadelphia streets. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1984 as part of the South Hills Multiple Resource Area.