Warwick Light, also known as Warwick Lighthouse, is a historic lighthouse in Warwick, Rhode Island.
The first light on the site was built in 1826. The current structure at Warwick Neck was built on the site in 1932. In 1985, the light was the last Rhode Island lighthouse automated. The lighthouse is now listed on the National Register of Historic Places.