Warriors Path State Park is a Pennsylvania state park on 349 acres (141 ha) in Liberty Township, Bedford County, Pennsylvania, in the United States. It is named for the Great Indian Warpath that was used by the Iroquois in war raids with the Cherokee and other tribes. Warriors Path State Park is surrounded on three sides by the Raystown Branch Juniata River. The park is a seasonal day use park.The park can be accessed by foot from the main gate when the gate is closed November through mid April.
The land for the park was acquired in three main parcels between 1959 and 1964. A stone with a bronze marker remembers the gift by Mr and Mrs. Samuel Bussard of one parcel, stating that the land will "be maintained and used as a park forever". 282 acres (114 ha) were originally purchased from the Nimchishin family in 1959. Mr. Nimchishin lived on the remaining 37 acres (15 ha) until his death, but sold that land to the state in 1987 and it became part of the park.