The Wade Memorial Chapel is a historic chapel in Cleveland, Ohio, United States. The Neoclassical chapel was built in 1901 in Cleveland's Lake View Cemetery, which is the location of over 104,000 burials. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1973. The chapel is located at the intersection of Lake and Chapel Roads, near the cemetery offices and north of the Garfield Memorial.
The chapel was constructed in honor of Jeptha Wade, a Cleveland industrialist who was the president of the cemetery association that founded Lake View Cemetery. Its interior, which is largely decorated with glass, was designed by Louis Comfort Tiffany.