Upper East Fork Ranger Cabin No. 29, also known as the East Fork Cabin is a log shelter in the National Park Service Rustic style in Denali National Park. The cabin is part of a network of shelters for patrolling park rangers throughout the park. It is a standard design by the National Park Service Branch of Plans and Designs and was built in 1929. It was built in 1929 by the Alaska Road Commission as a shelter for crews working on the trans-park road, one of four shelters built at ten-mile intervals along the road. The cabin was used by Adolph Murie as a base for his program of wolf observation in 1940 and 1941.