US Post Office-Jackson Heights Station is a historic post office building located at Jackson Heights in Queens County, New York, United States. The original section was built in 1936-1937, and was designed by architect Benjamin C. Flournoy (1876-ca. 1939) as a consultant to the Office of the Supervising Architect.
The original section is a symmetrically massed one story brick building with a nine bay wide principal facade in the Colonial Revival style. It features a three bay entrance pavilion with four simple brick Doric order pilasters which support a limestone triangular pediment. The building was extended four bays to the east in 1964. The interior features a 1940 mural by Peppino Mangravite depicting scenes from the history of Jackson Heights. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1988.