Saint Simon's Episcopal Church is located at 200 Cazenovia Street, Buffalo, New York in the cities south side.The Church is part of the Episcopal Diocese of Western New York. Inside the church is a 17 rank Tellers pipe organ, which is located in the balcony.
The first church was built in 1903 on a lot purchased on Glendhu Avenue. By 1917, the church had outgrown its space and required a new building. In 1925, the cornerstone of the current church, at the new Cazenovia Street location was laid. In 1964, the parish hall of the church caught on fire and was damaged. A year later it had been restored.