St. Paul's Memorial Church is an Anglo-Catholic Episcopal parish in New York City, New York located at 225 St. Paul's Avenue in the Stapleton area of Staten Island. The historic church was built in 1866 of rough-faced, irregularly cut blocks of Staten Island trap rock with brownstone trim. It has buttressed side walls, a steeply pitched roof, and angled buttresses at the corners. The front side features a central rose window. An auxiliary chapel was added in 1889. The rectory is also built of trap rock with brownstone trim. It was added as "St. Paul's Memorial Church and Rectory" to the National Register of Historic Places in 1980.