St. Paul United Methodist Church is located in downtown Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States. The Louis Sullivan designed building has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places since 1985.Bishop William Quayle dedicated the new church on May 31, 1914. The church building features a buttressed bell tower that is twenty-two feet square (2.04 m²) and 108 feet (932.9 m) tall.The church was remodeled in 1946.
The project included new carpeting, a new organ, a remodeled chapel and the gymnasium was converted into classroom space. In 1954 the sanctuary, formerly referred to as the auditorium, was remodeled and in 1963 an education wing was opened. A bell loft for the hand bell choirs was added in 1976. The following year Robert L. Sipe built a new pipe organ. It includes four divisions, 43 ranks and 2,358 pipes.The building was placed on the National Register of Historic Places on June 27, 1985.