St. Matthew's Episcopal Church, also known as St. Matthew's Episcopal Church and Close, is a historic Episcopal church at 85-45 96th Street in Woodhaven, Queens, New York. Located behind the church is the Wyckoff-Snediker Family Cemetery. The parish hall dates to 1907. The church was built between 1926 and 1927 in the Late Gothic Revival style, designed by the architect Robert F. Schirmer.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2001. St. Matthew's closed on May 22, 2011. In October 2013, the congregation of All Saints Episcopal Church in Richmond Hill moved into the St. Matthew's church building and began renovating it and the historic cemetery in back. It is now called All Saints Church.