St. Mary's Episcopal Church is a historic Episcopal church at 230 Classon Avenue in Clinton Hill, Brooklyn, New York, New York. It was built in 1858 in the Gothic Revival style. It is constructed of Belleville brownstone. It features a square tower with polygonal extension and a broach spire. The Johnson Memorial Parish House was built in 1892. Also on the property is the rectory; a 2 1⁄2-story brick house with a mansard roof and large oriel window.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983. Parishioners are largely Anglicans of West Indian descent. Community events include concerts, flea markets, brunches, classes, and lectures. In July 2011, the Sacristy of the Church was renovated.