St. Martin of Tours Catholic Church is a Roman Catholic church and parish in the Los Angeles Archdiocese, Our Lady of the Angels Pastoral Region. The church is located on Sunset Boulevard in the affluent Brentwood section of Los Angeles, California.
The parish of St. Martin of Tours in Los Angeles was founded in 1946. The land acquired for the construction of the church was formerly an orchard on the estate of actor Gary Cooper. Ground was broken for the construction of the church on February 9, 1947, and the cost of the church was estimated at $150,000 with an additional $25,000 for furnishings. The church was dedicated in November 1947.The parish has been served by two pastors for most of its existence. Father Augustine C. Murray was the first pastor, serving in that capacity for 28 years from 1946-1974. Monsignor Lawrence O'Leary later served as pastor for 24 years from 1979-2003.