St. Margaret’s Episcopal Church is an historic Carpenter Gothic style Episcopal church building located at 1601 Pleasant Plains Road in Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland. Built in 1892 on the brick foundation of a previous church building, it is the fourth building constructed to serve Broad Neck Parish (later known as Westminster Parish), which was established in 1692 as one of the 30 original Anglican parishes in colonial Maryland. St. Margaret’s Episcopal Church is still an active parish in the Episcopal Diocese of Maryland. The Rev. Lori M. Lowe is its interim rector.