St. Luke's Lutheran Church, also known as The German Evangelical Lutheran Congregation of Saint Luke's and St. Luke's Evangelical Lutheran Church, is a historic Lutheran church located on Restaurant Row at 308 West 46th Street between Eighth and Ninth Avenues in the Theater District of Manhattan, New York City.
The church was built in 1922-23 to the designs of Edward L. Tilton of Tilton & Githens, with the facade of the nave featuring windows designed by Francis Xavier Zettler. The building was completed in 1923. The architecture has been described as a happy marriage between the Gothic Revival and Art Deco styles. A four-story parish house at 308-316 West 46th Street was built 1922 to designs by an architect named "Keally" of 141 East 45th Street at the cost of $150,000. The church was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2007.