St. John's United Methodist Church is located at 1325-1329 Brady Street, Davenport, Iowa, United States. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.In 1899 First Methodist Episcopal Church and Fourteenth Street Methodist Episcopal Church were reorganized into Central Methodist Episcopal Church.
The new building was dedicated on December 13, 1903 as St. John’s. It was built at a cost of $112,000. The building is constructed of limestone in the English Gothic style.The church property expanded in the 21st century when the church renovated a former furniture store across 14th Street.Called The Center, it created more space to expand the church’s outreach ministries. An alternative worship site was created at Wertz Funeral Home at Kimberly and Jersey Ridge Roads. The location moved in 2007 to Eisenhower Elementary School.