St. John's-St. Luke's Evangelical Church is a congregation of the United Church of Christ located at 2120 Russell Street in Detroit, Michigan. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.
St. John's - St. Luke's is the oldest German Protestant church in Detroit, founded in 1833 by Rev. Fredrich Schmidt, a missionary from Basel Switzerland. It was the base from which twelve other German Protestant churches in the city were formed.
The interior of the church is High Victorian Gothic in design, painted white and gold with elaborate Gothic woodwork. The lighting system is historically significant, and the church features a Votteler organ.