St. Ignatius of Antioch Church or St. Ignatius of Antioch Episcopal Church is a historic Episcopal church, located at 552 West End Avenue, on the southeast corner of 87th Street, in Manhattan's Upper West Side neighborhood. It was built in 1903 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1999.
St. Ignatius' graceful English Gothic building was completed in 1902 to designs by architect Charles C. Haight, who also built New York's General Theological Seminary. The cruciform interior is made of Roman brick with a Guastavino tile ceiling.
The church is particularly noted for the excellence of its professional choir and for its notable concert series.