St. Hedwig's Roman Catholic Church, is a Roman Catholic parish located at 1702 N. Humboldt Ave. on Milwaukee, Wisconsin's East Side at the center of the East Brady Street Historic District, in the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Milwaukee.
St Hedwig's was designed by local architect Henry Messmer. A Romanesque-influenced building, its decorative elements are drawn from Gothic, 18th-century and Eastern European motifs. The copper-clad spire of the central tower recalls the 18th and 19th century churches of Eastern Europe. St. Hedwig's, like other Polish churches in Milwaukee, is characterized by arched windows and domical towers and spires.