St. Alphonsus' Church, Rectory, Convent and Halle, also known as St John Neumann Shrine and "Baltimore
's Powerhouse of Prayer," is a historic Roman Catholic church complex located in Baltimore, Maryland
, United States
. The church is basically a large rectangular space with aisles and a nave of 50 feet in height, with Gothic detail. It features a 3-stage bell tower topped with a spire over the main entranceway.
The Halle is a 4 1⁄2-story brick structure with a central pavilion topped by a gable. Both the three-story convent and the four-story rectory are brick. The complex was constructed between 1842 and 1844, by the Redemptorist Fathers.St. Alphonsus' Church, Rectory, Convent and Halle was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1973.