The Polish Church of St. Adelbert is a former Roman Catholic parish church under the authority of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York, located at East 156 Street near Elton Avenue since 1899 in Melrose, Bronx, New York City.
The parish was established in 1897 at 150th Street & Robbins Avenue, and moved to its final location in 1899. Other sources claim the parish was established in 1898. It was originally founded as a national parish to serve Polish immigrants in the area.The parish is now closed. "In 2008, this parish does not appear on the list of archdiocesan parishes, but the Franciscan Friars of the Renewal may be using some of the buildings."Armed forces chaplain, the Rev. Francis Mylanarski of St. Stanislaus', Manhattan was transferred here in 1919.