Sole On The Ocean is located on the beach in Sunny Isles Beach, close to Oleta River State Park and Aventura Mall. Another point of interest is Gulfstream Park.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a sauna. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Business services and concierge services are available. Additional property amenities include a bar/lounge, multilingual staff, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
There are 249 guestrooms at Sole On The Ocean. Bathrooms feature showers and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer phones and voice mail. Plasma televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include irons/ironing boards and clock radios. Housekeeping is available. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 2 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Resort fee: US$ 15 per room, per night (effective 1 June 2010)
Hotel resort fee inclusions:
- Beach access
- Use of pool
- Access to spa
- Use of fitness center or health club
- Use of business center/computer
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In room coffee
- In room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pets: US$ 50.00 per stay, maximum US$ 250.00 per stay
- Pet deposit: US$ 50.00 per stay
- Early check in: US$ 75.00
- Late check out: US$ 125.00
- Early check out: US$ 125.00
- Continental breakfast: US$ 11.99 per person (approximate amount)
- Rollaway bed: US$ 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.