The former Sixth Church of Christ, Scientist is an historic Christian Science church edifice located at 2656 42nd Avenue, Southwest, in the Admiral District of West Seattle in Seattle, Washington. Built in 1929 by contractor Neil McDonald, it was designed by Seattle architect Gerald C. Field in the Art Deco style of architecture.
Sixth Church, which had been incorporated in 1919, declined in membership in the latter part of the 20th century, so in 2002, it decided to sell its building and merge with Fourteenth Church of Christ, Scientist. The building is listed as a Seattle Landmark. The building is now the Sanctuary at Admiral and is a venue for weddings and banquets.