St. Stanislaus Church was established in 1873 by immigrants from Poland. They established a church and school for the growing Pol-Am (or Polish-American) Community of Cleveland. The Alliance of Poles on Broadway Avenue was allied with the St. Stanislaus Parish Community. As St. Stanislaus Church grew they decided to build a new church.
View Shrine Church of St. Stanislaus guide >