Schuetzen Park is a privately owned 23-acre (93,000 m2) park located in the west end of Davenport, Iowa, United States. It was developed by the Davenport Schuetzengesellschaft as a location for the practice of target shooting in the traditional German style called "Schuetzen". The park is now owned and operated by the non-profit Schuetzenpark Gilde.
Schuetzen Park's streetcar railway station, built in 1911, is the only original structure that remains from the park.The station was designed in the Egyptian Revival style and constructed of poured concrete. It measures 21 by 15 feet in size and served as a waiting station for park patrons who rode the trolley car to and from the park.A $1,000 bequest from Davenport brewer Henry Koehler, who had owned the Independent Malting Company, paid for its construction.Renovation of the structure began in late 2011. It was listed on the Davenport Register of Historic Properties on August 5, 1998.