Saint Benedict Joseph Labre Church or Saint Benedict Joseph Labre Parish is a historic Roman Catholic parish church complex at 94-40 118th Street in Richmond Hill neighborhood of Queens, New York. The complex consists of the church, rectory / parsonage, school, and cloister. The church was designed in 1916 by noted architect Thomas Henry Poole (1860-1919) and completed in 1919. It is a large brick Romanesque-style building in the basilican plan.
It features a standing seam copper-roofed dome and a bell tower. The rectory is a 2 1⁄2-story brick building built in 1939. The cloister also dates to 1939 and connects the rectory to the sanctuary. It features a 1938 statue of the patron Saint Benedict Joseph Labre. The brick school building was built in 1912 and substantially enlarged in 1938-1939. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2007.