The Ronald–Brennan House, often referred to as just the Brennan House, is a historic Italianate townhouse located in Downtown Louisville, Kentucky. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on August 11, 1975. The house was voted one of the top ten favorite buildings in Louisville by local residents in a contest by the Courier–Journal.
The house was built in 1868 for the tobacco merchant Francis Ronald. It was sold to Thomas Brennan in 1885. One of Brennan's sons continued to live in the house until his death in 1963 and given to the Filson Club. The house was operated by the Filson Club as a house museum from 1969 until 1992, when a non-profit organization was created by the club to manage the house, as well as to help defray the costs of maintaining it.