Recreation Park, originally known as Union Park, was a stadium located in Allegheny City, Pennsylvania, before its 1907 annexation into the city of Pittsburgh, in the latter 19th century to the early 20th century. It was the first official home to the Pittsburgh Pirates, the city's Major League Baseball (MLB) franchise. It also hosted the football team of the University of Pittsburgh, then known as the Western University Of Pennsylvania. In November 1892, the Park hosted the first ever professional American football game, between two local teams.
After sporting events had ceased, Recreation Park was renamed the Pittsburgh Coliseum and was used as "a wooden saucer for motor-paced bicycle riding". There are no known pictures of the full park in existence. Recreation Park originally had a capacity of 2,500, but later expanded its wooden grandstands to allow 17,000 spectators. The stadium stood at the corner of North, Grant, and Pennsylvania Avenues on Pittsburgh's Northside.