Rawson is a now-unincorporated farm community in McKenzie County, North Dakota, United States. It is located on county road Main Street, one mile north of the combined state highways 200 and 85, at Main's intersection with county road First Avenue. The population was 6 at the 2000 census. Rawson was founded in 1913 and incorporated, and attained the status of a small rural town. The government of Rawson was dissolved in 2002.
As of the census of 2000, there were 6 people, 2 households, and 2 families residing in the city. The population density was 24.5 people per square mile (9.3/km²). There were 7 housing units at an average density of 28.5 per square mile (10.8/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 100.00% White.
There were 2 households out of which 50.0% had children under the age of 18 living with them, and 100.0% were married couples living together. The average household size was 3.00 and the average family size was 3.00.