The Queen of All Saints Church at 300 Vanderbilt Avenue on the corner of Lafayette Avenue in the Fort Greene neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York City is a parish church in the Roman Catholic Diocese of Brooklyn. It was built in 1910-13 and was designed in the Gothic Revival style by the firm of Reiley & Steinback. The church's school was built at the same time, but the apse of the church and the rectory weren't built until 1915. The parish dates from 1879 and was originally called St. John's Parish. The church is located within the Fort Greene Historic District.
Queen of All Saints Elementary School:
Queen of All Saints Elementary School was opened in 1910 under the direction of Sisters of Saint Joseph. Today, under the direction and leadership of Ms. Theresa Attianese as Principal, and Fr. Joseph Ceriello (Pastor of Queen of All Saints) as Administrator, the school continues to serve the members of the parish as well as the people of the surrounding communities.