Public Bath No. 7 is a historic bathhouse located in Brooklyn, New York, New York. It was built between 1906 and 1910 and is constructed of white glazed brick and limestone colored terra cotta blocks. The design is based on a Renaissance palazzo. It measures three bays by five bays. The bathhouse was converted to a gymnasium in 1937. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1985.