Providence City Hall is the center of the municipal government in Providence, Rhode Island and is located at the west end of Kennedy Plaza.
Built in 1878, Providence City Hall is now listed on the National Register of Historic Places. President Teddy Roosevelt spoke on the City Hall steps on August 23, 1902, and John F. Kennedy spoke on November 7, 1960, just before he was elected president. In 2000 Friedrich St. Florian designed outdoor plaques for the building. Haven Brothers Diner, a Rhode Island landmark, is wheeled out next to the City Hall every evening.