The Polo Grounds Towers is a housing complex consisting of four thirty-story buildings, located in Washington Heights, Upper Manhattan, on the former site of the Polo Grounds. A total of 1,616 apartments are located on the 15.15-acre (6.13 ha) site, which is bordered by Frederick Douglass Boulevard, West 155th Street and Harlem River Drive. The complex was completed on June 30, 1968, and is run by the New York City Housing Authority. A plaque within the grounds of the housing project marks the approximate location of home plate at the Polo Grounds, which served as the home of the New York Giants from 1891-1957.
Attached to Tower #2 of these housing grounds is the Polo Grounds Community Center. This being a grandfathered building, arrangements have been made to move into a new building. The Polo Grounds Community Center is run by Children's Village. Children's Village hosts many programs like the Polo Ground's very own Polo Ground's Youth Conference.