The Pioneer Memorial Cemetery, Cincinnati is located at 333 Wilmer Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio in the Columbia-Tusculum neighborhood. It is the oldest cemetery in Hamilton County, Ohio. The cemetery is the site of Columbia Baptist Church, founded in 1790. Columbia is the oldest settlement in Hamilton County founded in 1788 and predates Losantiville (later Cincinnati) by a month.
The cemetery is listed on the National Register of Historic Places under its historic name, Columbia Baptist Cemetery.Since 1958, the Pioneer Cemetery has been known as an archaeological site-in that year, evidence was discovered that the terrace upon which the cemetery lies was once a Native American village site.
Due to the presence of the cemetery, no excavation has ever been conducted there; consequently, all that is known about the village is that it was inhabited during the Woodland period.