The Percy R. Pyne House (also known as the Percy Rivington Pyne House and Percy & Maud H. Pyne House) is a neo-Federal townhouse at 680 Park Avenue, located at the corner of Park Avenue and 68th Street in Manhattan. Today the Americas Society uses the building as its New York City headquarters. Designed by McKim, Mead & White for Percy Rivington Pyne, grandson of the noted financier Moses Taylor, it was built in 1909-11.
Together with the buildings of the neighboring Oliver D. Filley House (now the Queen Sofía Spanish Institute) at 684 Park Avenue and the Henry P. Davison House (now the Italian Consulate General) at 690 Park Avenue, it forms one of the last intact architectural ensembles on Park Avenue. The building was designated as a New York City landmark by the New York City Landmark Preservation Commission on November 10, 1970. A landmark plaque was provided by the New York Community Trust in 1971.