Panther Hollow Bridge carries Wilmot Road over Panther Hollow in Schenley Park in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This bridge in the city's Oakland district has a main span of 360 feet (110 m), total length 620 feet (190 m), and arches 120 feet (37 m) above the hollow. It was erected in the same year (1897) and with similar specifications as nearby Schenley Bridge. These nearly identical bridges often confuse even the locals, but Panther Hollow Bridge may be easily distinguished by its monumental bronze sculptures by Giuseppe Moretti of four panthers, crouching as sentinels, on each bridge corner. Another clue is that Phipps Conservatory & Botanical Gardens sits near the north end of Panther Hollow Bridge.