Our Lady of the Rosary Roman Catholic Church, located at 5930 Woodward Avenue in Detroit, Michigan, began in 1907. It was originally built as St. Joseph's Episcopal Church - from 1893 to 1896 - and is a historic Romanesque Revival church complex. On August 3, 1982, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.
The original building in this complex, St. Joseph's Memorial Chapel, was a gift of Mrs. L.R. Medbury, and was built on the corner or Woodward and Medbury (now the Edsel Ford service drive). The chapel, consecrated in 1884, soon proved too small, and a larger church, completed in 1896, was erected facing Woodward.